日曜日, 11月 22, 2009

Long Return

Wow, it been a while since my last post...What, it nearly one year ago, time is passing so fast, unbelievable.......

Changing from a campus life to working is the terrible thing in my life. I do enjoy my collage life, but human being will never satisfied what they had.......called instinct.Lets make a summary of what I'd done during this pass year.

My study end at May 2009. I went to Pulau Pangkor for our graduation trip. (because everyone was having financial crisis, as for me, I just came back from Australia last December). Is was a simple and nice trip, 3D2N, not so bad.......

Then start to hunt for job......Before that I was so naive, keep telling every company that I'm a JPA scholar, then end up with no news from them after the first interview. And the only one company that accept me with a JPA scholar, was Mewah Oils Sdn Bhd, an edible oil refining industry. It is a huge company, Singaporean based. A lot of politic happened inside, just like current MCA situation, or maybe they are better then MCA. And no clear hierarchy system, the CEO can call me early in the morning, 5.30am, bloody hell, I'm having a sweet dream in my lovely bed. Not too long, after 2 month, I resigned, hunt for new job, again jobless.......

That time was Hari Raya, so I told a week of "vacation" by just sleep, ate, play, sleep, ate, and play at my home, being home was so nice.......Then start searching new job, this time being smart already, say nothing about JPA, I managed to arrange 5 interview straight in a week, 2 in Klang Valley,2 at JB, and 1 at Singapore. Out of the blue, I being accepted by all the companies that being interviewed. Wow....headache again, how to choose ?I just merely took the highest offered and see how, so I end up at Puchong............tbc

0 件のコメント: