日曜日, 1月 24, 2010

Career Obsessed

Last night I was having dinner with Mr. Caesar Ramiraz, at Victoria Station, USJ. He ordered a medium well T-bone and I'm had a medium sizzling steak. We had some talking about Dr. Cheo, which I'm impressed him so much, that I haven't notice it until yesterday night. There is a great opportunity that awaiting for me at any time. Money will not be the issue in the case of me.

Well, I'm doing well now with my current satisfaction. I really do not want to change the nature. So Mr. Caesar task was unable to accomplished. But we do talked a lot, out of the business stuffs, the family and the old friends.

I'm reached home about 9.30pm, my cell rang, from my brother, brought a news which I never want to be heard. A whole bunch of letters from JPA, It really disturbing my mood until today.

I'm going to take my current project into a Master thesis at UKM, a such great opportunity, which I do not want to destroy it, Holly mother of Christ, how should I do, why those letters are coming at this timing...................

0 件のコメント: